Unified FC | Annual Club Fee Schedule
Annual Club Fee: All Unified Players
One Time Annual Club Fee
- Single Player: $100.00 due at Tryouts (includes individual & team pictures)
- Family / Multi-Player: $150.00 flat fee for families with 2 or more club players (includes individual & team pictures for all players in the family)
- The Annual Club Fee assists paying for outdoor practice facility, Director of Coaching and Club Administrator costs, as well as various other expenses, like legal fees, insurance liability and tax planning associated with running a non-profit club.
Competitive Players (U8- U18):
- $100.00 a month
- The Monthly Fee will cover team and player registration, carding, travel permits if required, league fees, coaching fees & practice facility costs while the player is actively participating.
- If required, a full soccer kit is $100.00.
Recreational Players (All U5-U7 & U8+ Players in NSA):
- Recreational League Fee varies depending on age and is paid directly to the League online (NSA).
- Monthly fees will vary as most recreational teams are parent / volunteer coached, which negates a monthly fee. We will handle each team on a case by case basis to best serve their needs.
Soccer Calendar Year
A Full Soccer Year runs from August-May (10 months). There are four distinct soccer seasons during a Full Soccer Year: Fall (August – October), Winter 1 (November & December), Winter 2 (January & February) and Spring (March – May). Players that play less than a full soccer year will be evaluated and assessed on a case by case basis.
- Uniforms are an extra cost and vary depending on age and team. Please see the web site uniform tab or team management for accurate pricing for field players and goalkeeper kits.
- Tournaments are an extra cost and vary depending on age and team. Please see team management for accurate pricing.